Tridiagonal Solutions (www.tridiagonal.com) was founded in July of 2006 by experts from National Laboratory and experienced Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling professionals. It has now grown into an organization with more than eighty engineers. Our team is highly qualified with Masters’ and Ph.D. degrees in relevant subjects and hands-on experience of solving problems of the industry. Tridiagonal Solutions is committed to creating value by developing innovative engineering solutions with the true understanding of industry requirements.
The solution offerings from Tridiagonal encompass the following activities:
- CFD Modeling using leading commercial and open source software
- Discrete Element Modeling (DEM) and Granular Dynamics Consulting (EDEM – CFD Coupled Simulations)
- Simulation Software Development
- Experimental Fluid Flow Modeling
- Process Engineering and Consulting (including manufacturing of pilot plants)
Tridiagonal Solutions has 10+ years of CFD consulting experience using various commercial solvers and have executed 2000+ CFD projects for 70+ fortune 500 companies across the globe from various industries like Oil & Gas, Chemical & Process, FMCG, Food & Pharmaceuticals, Automotive and Power Generation.